Subject: [Leica] Reductionism isn't legit OT
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Feb 1 18:46:30 2008

Yeah Bob pay up! One roll of Tri-x or we're sending an official LUG person
after you! :-) Oh my God she's beautiful!

So just wait a bit until she get's there but have yer roll of Tri-X handy
cause she breaks arms and fingers for fun on late Friday night wrestling!
But dang old buddy she is something else to see and wrestle with! :-) Suffer
the pain in silence! :-)

Well heck I've got an old roll here, so if yer broke old buddy let me know
off line and the address and I'll cover yer butt and mail it along to
Richard! :-)