Subject: [Leica] Lympa Log Landscape
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sat Feb 2 04:07:18 2008

BW : There might be one (must be as I trust Philippe's expertise) but
I'd like to stress the fact that the colour version is simply beautiful.
Getting these subtle colours as right as they are presented here to us
is a real achievement.

Very nice setting and compostion too (back to Philippe then) ;-)
Thanks for showing
phx