Subject: [Leica] Free: 8 empty Leica boxes
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Feb 2 10:30:37 2008

For some reason that I can no longer remember, I have kept the boxes that
all of my Leica gear came in. There's no chance I will ever sell any of that
Leica gear to the kind of person who would pay a higher price because I
could provide the box. So it's pointless for me to keep the boxes.

I'm about to throw these boxes away, but it struck me that maybe some LUGger
might want them. I have 8 Leica boxes that are in absolutely perfect
condition, that held various lenses, a little tripod, an M6, and a Digilux.

Yours free if you want them and you pay postage. They aren't heavy, because,
as I said, they are empty. If I haven't heard back in a week I will throw
them away.

Brian Reid

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Free: 8 empty Leica boxes)
Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] Free: 8 empty Leica boxes)