Subject: [Leica] IMG: revolver eyes
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Feb 2 14:31:55 2008

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/phorlent/les+yeux+revolver.jpg.html>

Konica Hexar RF, Summicron 35, Agfa APX 400. Developed in HC110.
Sloppy commercial Fuji Frontier scan.
No cropping, no PS hanky panky.
And about 3/4th of 3 rolls with potential. Way above my average.

This might well become my favorite combo for the next few months,
with both the Fuji Pro 800Z @ ISO400 and the Fuji S-400 for color.

So I was thinking: my RF with the 50 'cron, a plain Hexar for 35, and
my MP with a very good 28.
Would that be a good set?
And, does anybody have one of the latter to offer?

Want to trade: 35 'cron and Tele Elmar 135 for plain Hexar (must be
black) and an Elmarit quality 28 (may be an 28 Ultron, too ;-).
All ofcourse in very good condition.
If interested, please contact me offlist.

Thanks for looking,
Philippe

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: revolver eyes)