Subject: [Leica] IMG: revolver eyes
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Feb 3 04:31:14 2008

Hi Philippe,

"Les yeux revolver" has a "revolver" impact, good shot!

I have similar concerns as you about the ideal combo, I realice that for me
the MP with a 35 and a 75 is a great combo, the 28 is a focal not very
experimented by me, I use the 35 or the 21, the 21 for very close work on
crowded situations and the 35 for general use, IMO for my usual subjects I
should approach too much to shot with a 28. Time to time I play with the 28
of the Tri-Elmar. I carry usually a 50 and the 21, but with the 35 and 75 I
avoid to use the 90 and the 50. I use the 50 more usually as the only lens
(1 camera 1 lens), if not my used combos are the described, rarely I carry a
second body.

I've read excellent reviews for the last Elmarit 28mm (E-46,Pre ASPH),
personally I value the compactness of the new ASPH.

Saludos cordiales
Luis