Subject: [Leica] Free Leica camera bag
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sat Feb 2 18:58:15 2008

I bought this leather Leica-branded camera bag in 1972.

http://reid.org/~brian/images/ZJ7X4937.jpg

It was actually a pretty good camera bag for its era. But I don't want it
any more and will happily give it to anyone who really wants it and is
willing to pay postage. It is disturbingly heavy for something that's
designed to be carried around (3kg) but it's solid as can be, and has the
word "Leica" stamped on it in two places. On the bottom it says "Leica,
Rockleigh NJ".

I'm sure this is some classic Leica camera bag. In my foolish youth I bought
several camera bags just because they said "Leica" on them, and this is the
only one that didn't fall apart within a year.

There's a little sewing work that might be done at on the corner visible at
the left in this photograph, but other than that it's quite undamaged. No, I
no longer have the key.

Replies: Reply from bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn) ([Leica] Free Leica camera bag)
Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Free Leica camera bag)