Subject: [Leica] Portraits with Apo-Telyt 3,4/180
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Feb 3 13:22:42 2008

Luis,

you do have a knack at taking people in their very essence and daily,
familiar small getures..
This series is a tribute to the proud men who have made your country
what it is for me; a country of people I love.

Please, keep sharing these nuggets.
Thanks in anticipation
Amiti?s
phx

PS; congratulations again for the contest