Subject: [Leica] Results of January 2008 LUG Photo Contest
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Feb 3 11:27:17 2008

Congratulations to the winner, to his followers, and to all contestants.

I second Brian in his appraisal of the quality of this month's edition
of the contest.

When I sometimes perused the site before closure, I never thought a
minute one of mine would make it even to the first page ..
I find it a real honor to have my name in so good company.

Outstanding colour and BW photographs have been presented in many
formats and shot with varied gear, in many countries in the four seasons
- a real bounty it is again, and a tribute to the LUG.
Of course, there were photographs that I would have liked to see ahead
of mine. Brian has cited one, and there are so many others we would all
love to have taken.

I anticipate "sisterhood" will be an even trickier challenge, and
probably full of surprise.

Thanks once more to Brian and to the "jurors" for this good spirited and
inducing "competition" .

phx