Subject: [Leica] observation on the LUG Photo Contest
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sun Feb 3 14:32:42 2008

Take a look  at Aaron Siskind or Minor White and see what they did with
"peeling paint" Trouble is, this particular image doesn't hang together
well enough to fit into the "equivalents" category. I've always thought
it wasn't a question of disguising the subjects. It was more akin to
going beyond  what the subject was.