Subject: [Leica] Re:PMA 2008
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Feb 4 11:09:36 2008

With all the digital now, there are at least 5 other annual digital shows
where companies show off their products which IMO
decreases PMA's value. Plus with online services I believe reps are almost a
thing of the past unless you live in a large city
market. In New Orleans before Katrina we only really had a Nikon rep come by
where the Canon,Kodak,Olympus, and Ilford reps would
just call or email.

Imagining USA (PPA annual show) used to be larger also.

Chris