Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another hoppy family portrait
From: jviiret at gmail.com (Justin Viiret)
Date: Tue Feb 5 02:45:15 2008

Hi Hoppy,

That's the most relaxed pair of devils I've seen. :) I had a lot of
fun photographing these too while in Tasmania on holiday, a few years
ago. Here's a portrait, taken with thoroughly off-topic equipment and
with a much longer lens (for safety! ;) ):

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/jviiret/11015441/>

jv