Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another hoppy family portrait
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Feb 4 16:02:41 2008

Thanks for looking Didier. You may not like this couple of savage beasts
then. These are the species made famous by the Looney toons
character known for his whirlwind movement and maniacal slavering growl.
<http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/92551711>
Actually I was quite pleased here with my exposure control, I'm getting
better at driving this M7 with slide film.

Cheers
Geoff