Subject: [Leica] Leica R 19mm
From: crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall)
Date: Wed Feb 6 01:58:03 2008

Fred

It was the first version (#11225). I will try some more tests. It is
unusual to get a Leica lemon and the lens doesn't seemed to have been
misused. It is good to hear positive comments on R wide and super-wide
angle lenses; I will persevere to explore the sub-35mm range. Any
other recommendations?

Chris B