Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blackwaer Moonrise
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Feb 6 15:34:20 2008

I am looking forward to seeing Barney's original also. Putting aside the
lunar thingie, have a good look at the photograph as shown.
Sometimes in the shorthand of LUG comments some important things get left
unsaid. I love the composition here with the flight of the
geese drawn to the gap in the darker cloud. The cloud textures are lovely,
the scene is really atmospheric and I do certainly get a
sense of what Barney is describing that he felt when he made this
photograph. It is very fine work. Before any says it, yes of
course I already had a fiddle in Photoshop with Barney's picture and shared
a suggestion with him ;-)
Cheers
Geoff