Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blackwaer Moonrise
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Feb 6 19:18:09 2008

Barney,

That is an excellent image, though I suggest a different lab!! It reinforces
the experience of most of us, I imagine, that when you let something out of
your control it becomes the weak link.  That photo deserves another try or
two or more, IMHO.  I look forward to seeing the original.

Ken
Who would have probably moved the moon to the right and up, between the
cloud banks......