Subject: [Leica] Bocairent Moros y Cristianos fiesta 2008
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Feb 7 23:03:16 2008

Hi Philippe,

Thanks for looking--I just pulled it up in Lightroom to see the edits
I did and see the following in HISTORY:

- image shot at f5.6, 1/160 sec. at ISO 100 and 14mm (RAW, of course)
- imported into Lightroom and converted to DNG
- crop
- auto tone

That's it. In other words, the only manipulation I made to that
particular image is to crop it and click on the AUTO button in
Lightroom's tone panel. I am afraid that is not very helpful...

Cheers,
Nathan