Subject: [Leica] Another Summar shot
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Fri Feb 8 18:54:17 2008

Thanks to everyone who commented on my Summar shot of Juliet (
http://tinyurl.com/363qt8).  Just to keep the record straight, the photo
that Daniel and Hoppy were commenting on is a different shot (
http://tinyurl.com/2pyg8n) in the same gallery.  The person in that shot is
not my daughter, but a friend who co-owns the gallery where I have a show
scheduled in November.  She is also one of the models in my Blurb book Shoe
Two, which was shot in the same gallery.  She wears goofy clothes like this
all the time, which was good for the book.  To see more of the book, click
here: http://tinyurl.com/2rh3ag and then click on PDF preview.

Hope all this is not too confusing.

--
Phil Swango