Subject: [Leica] re: does process matter
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Feb 11 12:07:05 2008

We sure did.

Novices and people with more expertise than I tend to think of inkjet
as mechanical and perfectly reproducible.

I also remember that, with a good negative, I could get pretty
consistent on multiple silver prints.

Any process that involves human judgement is going to vary from copy
to copy, especially if you make one today and another next week. That
has NOT changed.

ric