Subject: [Leica] re: does process matter
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Feb 11 10:03:51 2008

George Lottermoser offered:

*       I make variations with the computer and ink jet printer all the
time.<<<<

To which Ric Carter said:

>>Me, too, and not always on purpose;^)<<<<

Hi Guys,

Didn't we do this kind of thing when working with an enlarger, paper and wet
trays?

Wasn't it considered part of the creative process? Like burning in, dodging,
paper contrast change and paper surface and weight.

Or am I off track about this topic question?

ted

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] re: does process matter)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] re: does process matter)