Subject: [Leica] Leica using photographers...site
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Tue Feb 12 07:29:46 2008

On Feb 12, 2008, at 7:03 AM, Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> It seems that to get your photo posted to Steve's site you must
> first submit a photograph of Ted Grant ... That guy must be blind
> from all the flash-bulbs going off in his face!

Kyle...
fwiw the trend (there are exceptions) on the Leica photog site as
follows...the number of a given person's photographs relates to the
number of years of fame....(and or notoriety)

the word, passed now through generations of photographers, is that
Ted's fame goes back to the early to mid 1800's,

so please be patient...

> (I humbly submit that after the photo of Ted upside down in the
> fighter plane that no other photos of Ted need be taken, you ain't
> gonna top that one).

gotta agree with that...

> and who is this Parker Haeg stealing my thunder?!!

oh, that's another story, 'cus being a bad boy in this crazy world,
limits one's longevity...months (sometimes days)  to a couple of years
at most...

sorry,
:-)

Steve