Subject: [Leica] Leica using photographers...site
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Feb 12 13:12:55 2008

Kyle, a portrait of Luis Ripoll in Barcelona is also considered as an
acceptable entry portrait. Maybe we should award points for
how far people travel to photograph another LUG member.
Amongst the other new photos, I was pleased to also see the famous Vick Ko,
camera shopping supremo. But not a single camera in
sight in his picture!

Cheers
Geoff