Subject: [Leica] Cracked glass on M8 chimpscreen
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Feb 14 15:50:20 2008

I've got a fine ragged 1 - 1.2" crack in mine; approx 1/3 down from
the top. I happened swinging into a door jam about 3 months ago.
Made me sick. Then I just accepted it as battle scars. If you find
out it's covered under warranty - do let me know. I just assumed it
wouldn't be - as it's not a passport warranty.

On Feb 14, 2008, at 5:37 PM, leo wesson wrote:

> Anyone else broken theirs (yet) ?  Is repair covered by the us
> warranty?

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com