Subject: [Leica] IMG: yum yum, not for Ted? :-)
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri Feb 15 14:02:01 2008

At 2:41 PM -0500 2/15/08, Jeff Moore wrote:
>Revenge is a dish best served...  with a quail egg on top.

Straight up. No egg required on top; no rice underneath. Sashimi all
the way; just a bit of soy sauce and wasabi and a bit of dry sake.

Getting hungry; and I just had sushi for supper last night. :-)

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] IMG: yum yum, not for Ted? :-))