Subject: [Leica] WTB: various HASSELblad
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Fri Feb 15 22:42:24 2008

On 16/02/2008, at 4:39, Frank Filippone wrote:

> NO Zone VI Pentax modified Spotmeter?

...which makes no special difference with any other non-modified
pentax digital spotmeter... apart that sticker (freely available on
the net). Having had both, both returned the same readings again and
again everytime I tried. To say all, the non-modified sports a much
later #, so perhaps, (maybe, who knows... who cares) pentax included
the ZVI modification in their later production runs.

That thing is pretty cool, I use it even with digital, as highlight or
shadows rarely change, and, when the omnipresent curious guy will
fiddle with it asking WTF are those numbers, you always can answer
"Megapixels, it's a megapixel meter".

Saludos
http://luis.imaginarymagnitude.net

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] WTB: various HASSELblad)