Subject: [Leica] WTB: various HASSELblad
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Sun Feb 17 01:46:05 2008

On 16/02/2008, at 16:29, Frank Filippone wrote:

> I do not think so Luis....
>
> The mods had to do with putting a filter inside the optical path to
> properly
> match the results of using Tri-X film.
> There were a lot of meters sold with the Zone sticker, but were not
> modified
> internally.

IIRC mine had, apart the zones, another sticker telling it was
modified by ZVI. I never found any difference between readings, but
it's just my experience, not written in rock.

> Pentax never incorporated the changes.

good to know. they are still servicing them?

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] WTB: various HASSELblad)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] WTB: various HASSELblad)
Message from octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas) ([Leica] WTB: various HASSELblad)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] WTB: various HASSELblad)