Subject: [Leica] Canon question
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Feb 18 06:41:03 2008

Simon,

It's a great body for R lenses. Change out the viewfinder screen for
one with a split image and you're in business. I find the split image
to be more accurate then the focus confirmation adapters. The 1.3X
crop factor is nice for both telephoto and wide angle lenses as well.
Just be careful which R lenses you use with it. Doug put together a
list of lenses that need extra mirror clearance like the 24mm Elmarit
and the current 50mm Summilux among others..

Len