Subject: [Leica] film resolution
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Feb 19 15:27:29 2008

My guess is that the claim was

Neopan 1600 souped in Xtol 1+3 is as good as Neopan 400 souped in other
stuff.

I have not done scientific test but it does look to be that Neopan
1600 in Xtol1+3 gives very fine grain and sharpness. Nice indeed.

At 06:27 AM 2/19/2008, slobodan dimitrov wrote:
>Hi all;
>
>Sometime ago, some goofball said that Neopan 1600 was just as sharp
>as Neopan 400.
>Well, after I spewed my morning tea reading that, I went on a search
>for the lp/mm for those two films.
>I haven't been able to find any references to that.
>Anyone know where I can find them?

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)