Subject: [Leica] film resolution
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Feb 20 14:21:06 2008

Len,

I understand. I got off tangent a bit. Apparent sharpness is subjective.
I've seen image from film or pushed film that appear sharper than an
image from slow film. A lot of things come into play, as we all know.
OTOH, the ability to resolve line pairs is a more objective measure. I'd
be very surprised if Neopan 1600 could beat Neopan 400 on that front,
all things  equal except for EV.

Speaking of Sharper Image, I see they filed Chapter 11 today.

Dave