Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cradle Mountain Tasmania
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Feb 19 16:53:10 2008

Folks, I have posted three new photos starting from this one

<http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/93185875>

For fun, also, I have added 3 'action' photos taken by my wife. Bron. M
users may recognise the activities.

The area is in a rightly famous world heritage area. This is the Cradle
Mountain - Lake St Clair National Park.

On the day we visited it was near freezing, although mid-summer. It is an
alpine lake and mountain environment and very beautiful.

We managed a small hike between rain showers. A magnificent place to stay
for an extended period with the right environmental
protection and a cosy cabin to retreat to, after making some photographs.

Shot with the incomparable Summicron M 28 asph and Provia 100f.

Cheers, Geoff

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson) ([Leica] IMG: Cradle Mountain Tasmania)