Subject: [Leica] IMG: feeling like i'm in "the shining"
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Feb 19 17:01:00 2008

George the first is quite beautiful, even if I may not envy you your cabin
fever. The second is whimsical. Are we seeing part of a
shrine to chocolate? Very wise when its warming energy is required. I
recently accompanied my family in a pilgrimage to a chocolate
factory. There were some brief tussles to prevent my daughter from immersing
herself in a vat of product, eventually assuaged by
about a fifty dollar purchase from the bargain outlet shop where imperfectly
weighed or formed treasures are heavily discounted.

Cheers
Geoff, on a 77 F morning in Brisbane Aus.