Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cradle Mountain Tasmania
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Feb 20 13:10:59 2008

Thanks for looking and commenting Len. From the couple of responses thus
far, it seems that the very dark foregrounds look
un-natural to you guys. I love those dramatic darks. I'll look at them
again, but there are some well lit ones to be posted next
(not from that cloudy, shadowed scene).
Bron shot a bunch of nice stuff, but she's yet to edit and indicate which
she'd like me to post for her. I just stole a few
featuring this Leica photographer.
Cheers
Geoff