Subject: [Leica] Two images from January
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Fri Feb 22 08:07:40 2008

The year has been off to a slow start photo-wise.  Mostly due to my
daughter Rose being born on January 9th.  I took the opportunity to send my
gear out for CLA to Sherry K.  Man it needed it!  I managed 24 images with
my AGFA 6x6 while the leica was out of town of which I like two.
http://www.imagebrooklyn.com/PAW%202008/paw2008jan.htm

first is my #1 Daughter relaxing on a Sculpture at Pratt Institute which is
in my neighborhood in Brooklyn and is a favorite spot to play after school.

The second image is of a tree shadow a subject I'm often drawn to.
Thanks for looking and comments appreciated.

Chris S.

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Two images from January)