Subject: [Leica] in which Kyle posts a Hasselblad image
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Feb 25 12:34:02 2008

> On 2/25/08, Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:
>
>> The EV way of working is really fun. And easy.
>> Pretty soon you want other cameras which work that way.
>> Like old Voigtl?nders.
>
> The EV way of working will spoil you very, very fast. I love it. Some
> people hate it.
>
> I think in EV now. With iso 400 I find myself working with 9, 13 and
> 15 (with a 16 if it is bright light, 17, brighlight here in Zomba
> (mountains)
>
> The G-String club was EV 5 at iso 2400. Not much light.
>
> Daniel

I remember which Cathedrals in Venice and Florence were which EV's when I
went there in august 1970 as a 19 year old kid with my family.
And my Voigtl?nder Vito bl.
And Munich. And Lake Como. And Bern.

I shot Kodachrome II ASA 25 but sometimes shot high speed Ektachrome
Which was ASA 120 I think! For those darker cathedrals.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] in which Kyle posts a Hasselblad image)