Subject: [Leica] Perspective on Extended Warranties.......
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Feb 25 12:42:57 2008

Just for clarity - I've never purchased an extended warranty for
precisely the reasons which you state Nathan. I've always figured if
I test the item extensively within the original warranty period; it
should be fine after; short of theft or damage from outside forces.

Yet, due to the issues which have come up with the M8, when taken
together with my love for the tool; I'm seriously considering the
upgrade with extended warranty path on this particular item. Not to
say I'd actually do it - but I'm giving it more consideration than
ever before.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com