Subject: [Leica] Spain on film
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Feb 25 13:45:51 2008

Nathan
Just another very nice series. These ones stand out for me:
http://tinyurl.com/2k4lvp and http://tinyurl.com/2k4lvp
Did you use any Y, O or R filter?
Makes me lust to go out with my newly aquired Bronica 645e and 80/1.9...
alas, it's 11 pm and I have iso 100 film rolls only :-) ...
Thanks for sharing
Didier