Subject: [Leica] Spain on film
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Sun Feb 24 23:00:11 2008

On 25/02/2008, at 7:47, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> What I meant is that with my scanning process (Epson V700) in terms
> of pure resolution and sharpness, film is inferior to what I get
> directly from my Canon or Olympus  DSLRs

Indeed, like contact printing against guessing focus on the enlarger
instead critically focus the image.
AFAIK the V700 has an slightly adjustable film carrier to do a better
match to the focusing plane of the scanning lens. It should help
getting out more sharp stuff out of the film.

Any day above ground is a good one.
http://luis.imaginarymagnitude.net

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Spain on film)