Subject: [Leica] 28/2,8 ASPH first test
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Feb 25 15:11:38 2008

Hola Hoppy,

Thanks so much for your commnent. But believe me I'm not attracted by a 50
ASPH, I own sevral 50's, inclding an excellent re-coated Summitar sor the
strong Spanish Sunn, I've shot a test with every one of my 50's on a slide
film and I was really surprised to see very slightly differences between
them, the only 50 I wont to add on my "collection" would be probably the
Rigid Summicron.

Let me know Hoppy, did you received my last message off the list with some
jog attached?, my mailing system said me that it was delayed and never
delivered, some days ago it arrives the same situation....?

Salud!
Luis