Subject: [Leica] M8 Shutter Fault, Help!
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon Feb 25 21:31:16 2008

Get better soon!!!

When we were in India (for 10 days), we were literally OK until when
our friends was driving us to the airport!!!! We have to stop and
find a restaurant to use their facility.

When we were in Hong Kong, I looked longingly at the street food I
used to eat growing up, not willing to risk that our stomach no
longer has the resistance...

At 09:18 PM 2/25/2008, Tina Manley wrote:

>In five weeks in India, I haven't been sick at all but I must have
>been too lax about eating street food because I'm sick now!  Just in
>time for the 16 hour flight back home.  I've taken all of the
>appropriate medicines and hope they kick in before the flight at 1
>AM.  In the meantime, I have 6 more rolls of film to use up.  I hope
>all of the photos aren't of various bathrooms in Mumbai!!

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)