Subject: [Leica] Sigma DP-1 test shots
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Feb 27 22:55:41 2008

Also worth noting that with two exceptions, all the images are at ISO
100. The two exceptions (one at ISO 400 and one at ISO 800) look to
be shot in pretty well-lit environments where noise would not be that
pronounced--and of course we have no idea how the images were post-
processed.

Nathan

On 28-feb-2008, at 7:46, Didier Ludwig wrote:

> Exactly. I never give much attention to samples shown by the
> facturer himself.
> 1:1 comparisons with the GRD II will tell much more...
>
>> You have to ask how much post-capture processing was done
>> Allen
>>

>>> No, I didn't buy one, but there are some images posted here.
>>> http://www.sigma-dp1.com/jp/sample-photo/
>>> Jeffery L. Smith

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com