Subject: [Leica] Phishing?
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Feb 28 14:18:12 2008

There is nothing wrong with the zloty, it is a strong currency these
days, having risen a lot in the past year both again the US Ruble and
the Euro. But the mail is definitely some kind of spam. Poland is no
3rd world country anymore. Any legitimate publisher would know to
write proper English and would approach you in a professional way,
not this kind of amateurish garbage Peter reproduced below.

Nathan

On 28-feb-2008, at 21:45, Frank Filippone wrote:

> Do you accept the zloty?
>
> I can answer the second question....
>
> East Coast and West Coast.
>
> Frank Filippone
> red735i@earthlink.net
>

> Dear Sir,
>   we are a calendar producer from Poland. We would like to purchase
> some of
>   your images for our calendars. Please inform us, if we can do
> this. If
>   yes,pleas let us know, how ?
>   We would also like to know, what are the coasts for this.
>
>   best regards
>

>   Magorzata Mitrga

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com