Subject: [Leica] Square format
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Feb 28 10:49:22 2008

Jeffery,

>>try some Ilford FP4 souped in PMK Pyro if you want some really nice
grays. I've been too busy to shoot lately, but want to get back to that
combination.<<

I very much want to try that combo and hopefully will before long (in
both 35mm and 120). Right now I have some Adox waiting to be developed.
I know what you mean about busy. I keep thinking things will let up and
I'll finally have some time to photograph!

DaveR