Subject: [Leica] New DSLR combo smaller than a M6
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Thu Mar 6 14:06:16 2008

Didier,

I just took a short trip to Washington DC. I had my D200 and M6. I used
the M6 a lot. The D200 rarely left the car. It was just too bulky. I was
all set to get a D300. Now I've decided to wait until Nikon introduces a
D40x sized body with D300 performance. OTOH, this Olympus looks
interesting. I like the lens options -- wide-to-normal zoom and small
faster prime. I'm not quite sold on the 4/3 format....yet.

Didier