Subject: [Leica] Erwin telling it like it may be
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Feb 28 12:56:31 2008

Now Mark, I am much more practical than that.... I shoot pictures for my
stuff on Ebay......JPGs at that!  2.5MPixels?  I could get away with 300K
pixels.....and no JPG.

When I get finished unloading the stuff, I will re-sell the camera.  On
Ebay.

If I want REAL pictures, I will use film.  My Leicas. My Hasselblad.  My
Linhof TechniKardan.   And my Pentax Digital Spotmeter.

Now THAT is modular.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Frank when you're out shooting with a 5 pound camera which only grabs 2.5
megapixels you're not marketing.
You're shooting.

5x7's

Unless you're in the A&P.