Subject: [Leica] FILM DVD! The Art of Observation.
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Feb 29 12:49:56 2008

Hi Peter, I don't know where you live---UK?
DVD players that will play movies with any zone designation are pretty
common these days.
However, I would guess that the Bravo TV DVD would not be zoned anyway.
Regarding the broadcast format, I see that Canada shares the
NTSC format with the USA. Most modern TVs (at least the European ones) have
no problem showing NTSC or PAL.

Cheers
Geoff