Subject: [Leica] IMG: Some scenery for those Northern Hemisphere folks
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Feb 29 13:13:51 2008

Hi Leo, I got three copies of your message so I guess you really want to
know ;-)
The photo is looking south. I haven't seen a particular map with an area
marked as big lagoon.
This is the very distinctive narrow strip joining north and south parts of
the island. On this map, in the hybrid view, you can see
clearly the shallower water to the right and open ocean to the left. The
spot with the B66 road marking on the narrow spot is about
the exact location. The road is on the right hand edge of the sand hills.
That's it between the vegetation and the water on that
side
http://realtravel.com/bruny_island-tasmania-destmap-d3314607-50.html

Thanks for looking. It is a gorgeous part of the world. Unbelievably the
water colour really is exactly as shot and shown.
Cheers
Geoff