Subject: RE: [Leica] Saturday señoritas
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Feb 29 16:59:43 2008

Luis a few of the se?oritas seem to have rather frozen poses. The ones near
the end at Caf? Zurich are much more like your usual
delightful subjects. I think that Caf? Zurich should be declared a national
monument. It is known the world over as a wonderful site
for photography and refreshments.

Salud!
Geoff