Subject: [Leica] Peace in family
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Feb 29 17:18:44 2008

LOL! We have only the half of 30 yrs. on the counter, but I could manage
that my wife supports my photographical activities, as long as I make many
shots of the kids an none of her. Ok, she does not see the difference
between a newly bought lens and one I already owned - these vented hoods
look all the same :-)! But even the newly aquired Mamiya 645 passed the
in-house customs without troubles, the other week. Just said it makes
especially beautiful kid portraits.

Discussions about a new car or a roof repair tend to go longer.
Didier

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Peace in family)
Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Selling my Bessa R3A and 40mm Nokton)