Subject: [Leica] IMG: a sign trio
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Mar 1 13:25:56 2008

Hi Ric, the outdoor theatre photo is really pleasing. I thought I was going
to see a dilapidated area with weeds and faded paint.
Your shot instead, is solid geometric shapes with clean strong colours. I
love it. I'd commented to you recently how well your
compositional eye is working right now. This is another shot that proves
that. The elements of the potted cacti and the rolled
barrier are well placed. Great stuff. All it needs is a se?orita in the
ticket window ;-)

Cheers
Geoff