Subject: [Leica] IMG: a sign trio
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Mar 1 13:33:52 2008

George, I was very interested to read your comment there. I'm not so sure.
The small outline around the white wall gives Ric's shot
a boundary that I think adds to his composition. Certainly this one is very
crop sensitive. My other thought (for Ric) is that I
might try selecting the mural and door parts and popping a little more
saturation in there. For me I'd sharpen it all a little too
to show the textures more prominently. But that might be my weakness and
also of course we are just looking at a shrunken web size
version. Worth a play, I think.
Cheers
Geoff