Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casual Portrait with Summilux 50 asph
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Mar 1 23:15:16 2008

Folks, My first steps learning to manage exposure with a new M.

This is with the Summilux M 50 asph wide open. Now it has become a short
portrait 67mm or so!

<http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/image/93634580>

http://tinyurl.com/29trdn

The subject is my beautiful daughter from the shadow side.  Just a quick
casual shot obviously.

I'm completely biased of course, but I love this one.

Just look what the lens does on the 10MP sensor!!

Now to get better at the exposure control without throwing away too much at
the highlight end.

Cheers, Geoff

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e